Dernières infos à ce jour :
"Arthas is actually luring the Horde and the Alliance and try to pit them against each other. The reason for this is because Arthas wants to bring them into his hold and take them under his power. He has things that cannot be defeated with his current sort of mindless, brainless minions, and he needs you".
- Right now they are thinking any weapon can be inscribed by the Death Knight, but they might do some Death Knight specific weapons at a later stage.
- Ulduar is going to be one of the raid instances.
- There will be several instances taking place in Azjol'Nerub, an underground zone populated by the Nerubian (spider race).
- Malygos, the blue dragon, will be a singular raid encounter (Onyxia like) in the Nexus (located in the center of Coldarra).
- Naxxramas is going to be retuned for level 80, 25 people, and make it the easiest raid instance for 25 people in Northrend.
- Alterac Valley is being changed to correct some balance issues, also they are not planning to introduce siege weapons in AV.
- They got an Azshara battleground called "Azshara crater", they halted development of that and they might go back to that at a future date.
- "The Nexus is going to be the dungeon in Borean Tundra. It has 3 wings to it." That instance looks like a floating cone of rings, so it cant really be categorized as a winged dungeon:
* A 5-man instance for level 70-71 (Ice Caverns )
* A level 80 instance that leads to the last wing and raid instance.
* The third and last wing is a 25-man raid instance where you will fight Malygos.
- Mal'ganis will be the final boss of the Cavern of Time instance: Stratholme.
- Sunwell Plateau will come in the patch after Zul'Aman, and Sunwell Plateau will feature a 6 boss 25 person raid dungeon along with a 5 person normal and heroic instance.
- "the Sunwell is the place where Arthas marched the Scourge through Quel'Thalas and raze Quel'Thalas, raze Silvermoon City and then trashed the Sunwell. Well our storyline's gonna turn back as someone, a famous character, I can't say who yet, re-ignites the sunwell and summons Kil'jaeden back for the players to fight."
Ca promet pas mal d'instances assez sympa, et le nouveau WB malygos